Thursday, April 9, 2009

Day 8 - myopenbar.com

Before the day even began I was pretty down on myself. I had about 7 numbers I had collected that I needed to follow up on. I also had the girl from the other night where I hesitated on moving and pulling because of logistics. I need to move into Manhattan, I really think the Queens commute is fucking with my mindset and fucking with my game. I realize that moving is an external fix, but I really want to be closer to where I meet girls. I feel that I hesitate with planning dates with girls, and I also realize being in Queens really hurts my ability to go out knowing I am coming home with a girl.

I end up calling the girls, 2 of them picked up. Either initial interaction wasn't solid, or I waited too long and the numbers expired. Either way, it didn't work out.

For Tuesday night, I was sick of going to West Village, so I checked out myopenbar.com and found a place in the Lower East Side called Happy Endings. Before we hit that, we made a stop at Fat Baby and Piano's with nothing going on at all except for this lone wolf set that Raven went after. On the way to Happy Endings, we saw these 2 short skinny brunettes, one with a short skirt and stockings. I wanted that one. Didn't approach.

Open bar, we drank, we chilled, and the crowd filled in as this happened. I don't remember all my approached, I took too long to write this report I think, but I did end up approaching stockings and pulling Raven in to wing. It was a boring conversation, no idea what happened but I ended up ejecting.

We saw them a little later after one friend joined them and Raven went back to his target in that set. I wanted to go back for mine, but she was dancing. At the time, I realized that this is me saying "I give a fuck about the outcome, what the fuck is wrong with you" but I just couldn't get over it.

Saw a group of about 5 people show up with a cute blond in red. No thinking, no analyzing, just walk, touch and talk. Direct opener, she's completely into it. Quick claw, and it's on. There's about 10 minutes before open bar ends so her friends hurry her, and I lose her for the moment. I ended up reapproaching her and we go through some bantering, with me starting to talk about comfort topics. She asks me for my card, which was new to me and took me aback for the moment. We vibe some more, and then I end up asking her for her number. Her response:

As she is shaking her head lightly, she says "bad timing..." and then 5 seconds later, a guy comes and hugs her. Oooooooohhhhhhhh! She's meeting a date, and that is why she asked for my card rather than have me take down her number.

The guy goes to talk to some other people and her and I laugh about it. Yea, she had a date coming, and I lost my window. Oh well. That's all I can remember from this night.

1 comment:

  1. It looks like he didn't make it. I've started a new 30 day challenge. Visit thethirty-daychallenge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete