Thursday, April 9, 2009

Day 6 - Daygame

Not much went on today. It was a Sunday, I slept in and then went out for some day game.

I was on line for $1 pizza when out of the corner of my eye, I saw a 3 set walking down the street. Even as they passed me, I was thinking
$1 pizza or approach?
$1 pizza or approach?
$1 pizza or approach?

Fuck it, I am approaching, hunger can wait! I walk up to the group, and as I am walking up, I pick a target. Guess what! they don't speak the English. Oh well, I lost my appetite.

During the walk from East Village to Union Square, I spot a turbo hottie crossing the street towards my side. I let her cross, and gallop towards her. Direct opener, shock and awe, walk with her, get number, interview questions, stories, depart. This girl was smoking hot. I can only imagine how she would look dressed for a nightclub.

Made one more approach at Wholefoods, she was chewing when I came in. Funny moment there. She says she has a boyfriend, to which I responded with "Perfect! We have someone to hold the camera for us!"

That was about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment