Monday, April 6, 2009

Day 5 - 03/27/09

Decided to check out Slate. Got there and I had to put down my name and e-mail address for some party. Get in and it's open bar. Awesome!!! Grab my drinks and Raven and I started hitting sets. Mostly amusing ourselves to get social. We find out that we somehow stumbled upon Dave Chapelle's party. Neither Raven or I saw him.

I meet a friend of mine upstairs and take a look. There was one big set with some chaperone (seriously, mothers taking their daughter out to a nightclub) and other small sets. I wing Raven and the other friend in a 3 set. I came in, talked a little, told the girl I couldn't hear her, signaling her to move towards me, and bam! the 3 set is now divided. All 3 girls were cute, so no complaints. It was a fairly logical conversation, not as flirty as I would have wanted it, but it was good enough as a warm up. Those girls end up going to the bar for drinks, and we decided to bail on them.

So the group with the chaperone had this tall thin brunette. I had to approach her. I hate that I have to tell my wings ahead of time as if I need someone to tell me I'm not crazy. This is something I will have to get over, and get over soon. I walk up to the girl and tell her she looks cute as hell tonight. From the peanut gallery, I hear, "that guy deserves a drink for that". Ignore and continue. Turns out it's her 21st b-day party! Woah. Chat with her some more, a friend of hers is giving me dirty looks. Ignore some more and continue. The friend, without addressing me pulls her away. Sigh. It wasn't super on, but it was on enough to keep it going. Damn cockblocks!

I hesitate and chicken out on some more girls, and then I saw basically the hottest girl I had seen that night. No hesitation, walk, touch, speak. "You are fuckin' adorable, I had to some meet you". She tells me she has a boyfriend immediately, her 2 friends also leave me alone with her immediately, so we chat for a bit. It felt on. She told me again she had a boyfriend and can't do this. I let her go, but before she goes, she kisses me on the neck, on a side her friends wouldn't see, slowly and passionately..... I must have done something right.

We ended up bouncing. As we were walking to my car, I walk past a 4 set, 3 girls and 1 guy. I turn back and pick a target and tell her she is cute as hell. Again, words from the peanut gallery
"Awe, that is so sweet, yea, she does look cute tonight" - from girl 1
"Hey, don't be shy, talk to him" - from girl 2
"Are you gay?" - from chode guy
Again, ignore.

I don't understand why girls don't believe that I am giving them a genuine compliment. Sometimes they look at me like I'm just shooting words and don't mean it. I swear, the same line on the same caliber girls with the same delivery can generate all sorts of results. I end up leaving

Bounce over to Cooper 35 where they have $5 cocktails! I had enough to drink so I didn't take advantage. I go into a 2 set with this hot blond chick (did not realize it was a 2 set until Raven came out of no where to talk to the friend, thanks man). We ended up bouncing them to the patio. Some of their guy friends came out to give us shit, but we just paid them no attention, and they left. Raven and I tried to bounce them to the bar for drinks, I think we took too long, because by that time, they decided they wanted to go back to their friends.

Approached another cute blond chick with a direct opener. Her responseThanks, but you already said that to me a couple of weeks ago, at the Park." Busted! Haha, my response - "So great to see you haven't changed at all!" Set didn't really go anywhere.

Ended up bouncing to Solas, with nothing really going on. We did run into TheJudge and GoldenChild

I need to stay in set longer, isolate sooner, and move girls faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment